About Me

My photo
Above all, I am a Christian. I am blessed to say that I am currently a Third Grade teacher, but in the past I taught K, 1st, and Computer Lab. Beyond the classroom, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my God (in no particular order. ;) )

Award!

Award!

Fabulous Linkys

I Love Clipart
Third Grade Blogger

Friday, December 6, 2013

I Spy: lots of fun

And I'm back! To celebrate I'm going to have my first new product free for the next 24 hours!

In this game, students will help Santa's elves make gingerbread houses with a specific amount of gum balls for the roof. They'll be practicing those difficult times tables of 7s, 8s, and 9s.

You can check it out here.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have a save-the-date GA bloggers announcement to send you, but I couldn't find your email. Please send it if you want to be added to the email list for updates. Thanks! Jayne (jaynestamp@cox.net)
    Smart Kids
    ABCs of Reading

    ReplyDelete