About Me

My photo
Above all, I am a Christian. I am blessed to say that I am currently a Third Grade teacher, but in the past I taught K, 1st, and Computer Lab. Beyond the classroom, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my God (in no particular order. ;) )

Award!

Award!

Fabulous Linkys

I Love Clipart
Third Grade Blogger

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Now That's a Steal Thursday

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I hope that you are able to enjoy all the fun things about today and remember just how blessed we are! :)

One of my favorite linkys is



As promised in a previous link, I have a bargain for all of you organized divas! Check out what I found at my favorite store, Target, (said with fake French accent: Tarjay! ;) )

This adorable weekly calendar is half off! There are also folders, bags, clipboards, etc. with this same cute design on clearance, too! Hopefully you can spot some at your store. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment