About Me

My photo
Above all, I am a Christian. I am blessed to say that I am currently a Third Grade teacher, but in the past I taught K, 1st, and Computer Lab. Beyond the classroom, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my God (in no particular order. ;) )

Award!

Award!

Fabulous Linkys

I Love Clipart
Third Grade Blogger

Thursday, July 25, 2013

TpT

Hello friends!
It's been a labor of love (and a little bit of tears), but I finally have my TpT store up and running! Plus!! I have a button to my store on the right side of the blog. I'm so happy to have both going. I made everything about each of those icons {TpT, Instagram, and Pinterest} right down to the fonts, so even if they're not perfect, I love them anyway. ;)

Okay, so now to check out my store.

I have my first Task Card pack in there for reading comprehension in upper grades! Please be sure to check them out. I worked really hard on them. {Thanks to Collaboration Cuties for the background, and I'm Lovin Lit for the card frames.}




I also have some classroom decor! My theme for the coming year is going to be chevron {specifically pink and lime.} So, my FREEBIE in my store are some adorable name plates. I made one for boys and one for girls. They will be part of a package I will put together for room decor in the same color scheme. So, be on the lookout for that!

{The whole name plate has the full Scrappin Doodles kid art, which I bought from them. Since I didn't design it, I don't feel comfortable showing the full thing. Head on over to my store to see the full thing. :) Everything else was made by yours truly.}


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! It's so fun to post things you created in your own store isn't it?! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award which is for up and coming bloggers that show promise! :) I hope that you will check it out here!

    ~Lindsay
    Just Keep Teaching

    ReplyDelete