About Me

My photo
Above all, I am a Christian. I am blessed to say that I am currently a Third Grade teacher, but in the past I taught K, 1st, and Computer Lab. Beyond the classroom, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my God (in no particular order. ;) )

Award!

Award!

Fabulous Linkys

I Love Clipart
Third Grade Blogger

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Made It: Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cups

I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for

Okay, I needed a mental break this past weekend, so I put my creative juices toward making something yummy. I am by no means a baker, and usually I am pretty bad at coming up with my own recipes, so allow me a second to toot my own horn. I made my own recipe for some delicious Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cups. I am so ready for Fall, and I just wanted a taste of it. Everyone said they wanted me to make them for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'll take that as a success! :)
Okay, check them out:
Here's what I did:
I followed the recipe from Martha Stewart's No Bake Cheesecake. Super easy!!
Ingredients:
1 package of Snickerdoodle frozen cookie dough (or sugar cookies, just add cinnamon before you bake)
2 8oz tubs of cream cheese
1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
Lemon juice
Cinnamon
Caramel syrup
Cupcake wrappers

Directions:
1. Line a muffin tin with the cupcake wrappers.
2. Put one spoonful of cookie dough per wrapper, like so:
3. After all wrappers are filled, follow directions for baking cookies found on the package. I didn't have to do any adjustments.
4. While cookies are baking, mix the cream cheese until smooth, on medium strength.
5. Slowly add in the condensed milk.
6. Mix in a few drops of lemon juice. (I did 6 drops.)
7. Add cinnamon to cheesecake mix to taste. I used about 4 teaspoons, but this is to taste. ;)
8. Take out cookies and allow to cool for a few minutes. I repeated steps 1-3, to make a total of 24 cookies. Here are what mine looked like:

9. Once cookies have cooled, pour filling mixture in, like so:
10.Allow them to cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
11. When you're ready serve, take out of the wrapper, and top with Caramel syrup. :)

      If you try them, I hope you enjoy! Have a blessed week!
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG these look too good! I must try. Thanks for sharing!!

    *yay for being your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Thank you so much! Following you now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete