About Me

My photo
Above all, I am a Christian. I am blessed to say that I am currently a Third Grade teacher, but in the past I taught K, 1st, and Computer Lab. Beyond the classroom, I love my family, my boyfriend, and my God (in no particular order. ;) )

Award!

Award!

Fabulous Linkys

I Love Clipart
Third Grade Blogger

Monday, September 23, 2013

Multiplication Mania: Complete

Good Monday evening, friends!

As promised my Multiplication Mania is now officially up in my store! You can now find Trading Cards for all of the times tables from 2-12. Each number is differentiated to meet all of your students' needs. You can choose to get them individually or you can buy the bundled set. That set is priced so that you get 4 times tables for FREE! :)
Take a look:

Graphics credit: Melonheadz, Graphics from the Pond, Clip Art by Blair Turner, and Cherry Workshop

I also completed my Trading Cards that I wrote about on Friday. These trading cards are designed to help motivate your students to learn their times tables. Each time a student learns a table in its entirety, he or she is given the next trading card. On each card is a hint to help learning each table. The final card is the holographic card that is given once the student has learned all of the times tables. In order to really make this one pop, I put a sparkly sticker in the box that usually holds the number, and it is also the card that gets laminated. You can check them out here:

Graphics by: Graphics from the Pond and Creative Clips

Have a fantastic rest of the week!! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment